Friday, July 31, 2009

Puppy Updae

After 12 years, I had forgotten how much work a puppy can be. Our little guy is definitely a handful. He is into everything. It is like baby proofing your house all over again. I keep telling my husband that I can't wait until the bulldog comes out and he is a lump on the floor. It is hard to get anything done these days, because you know when he is quite, he is definitely up to something BAD. He is in love with my shoes I keep by the door. I always find them under the dining room table. Fortunately, they are still in one piece. We are trying to teach him they are not for chewing and provide him with the correct chew toy. He also loves to chew on your nose or ears and boy does those needle like puppy teeth hurt. I swear he has provided my ears with more piercings. Then he looks at you with those eyes and cute little face and you can't possibly stay mad at him.

Glad it is Friday so I can sleep in tomorrow and get caught up.

Everyone have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment